Description

Nuno C Cuco - Poems. Shorts. Scripts. Songs.

Sixteen [short story] - Can send through email if requested.

quarta-feira, setembro 29, 2010

O Jerko Malignio Ingenuo

[About what goes on in the mind of a.. well.. a jerk i guess]

We walk. 
My thoughts drift away from you as i pace myself to coincide with your steps. 
Cars. maybe. or tattoos.
I believe i do not know if i believe in the certainty of what i do not or even may feel for.. 
You or anyone else.
Today. well.. tomorrow we'll do something different. 
I'll love you more (or less the same).

Wheels.
I give rides with a certain occasion just to prove myself i do not want to take rides. 
But then again i have to have a continuous race with myself to know i still can. 
And only that way i know i do not need to do whatever it is i do. 
You haven't been what you used to be. 
It seems u love me more and it's, well.. 
I don't care what it is.

Where are you going? 
I seem to not ask myself if it matters.. just do it. run in the woods. 
Well maybe not run but hop. 
Yes, i love it when you hop. 
You or anyone else for that matter. but not like it does. 
It doesn't matter at all. just distraction. 
Why? you may ask myself.
And i don't really know.

nccuco

Sem comentários: