Description

Nuno C Cuco - Poems. Shorts. Scripts. Songs.

Sixteen [short story] - Can send through email if requested.

sexta-feira, outubro 15, 2010

Infatuation

[erm... This one's kind of old]

What do you want me to tell you?  
That I’m anxious to see you? 
That I crave for your presence and when we're apart I wish it not? 
Not that I want to touch you. But feel you, to be compelled towards your touch  
And be fired up in a gaze of gleaming eyes every time you are about?  
Why run from reality? From the inescapable truth that is love?  
That is the joy of being among you and to only hope to hold you at night? 
I read your words like a mystery,  
Like a thriller where I only see the death of my heart.  
My burden is to live on in your absence.  
But then again,  
To live without love is to feel pain in every step, to suffer on every breath,  
To feel anguish and despair in the lonelity of the crowd.  
This mob that mocks me with there trivial actions of fortitude.  
My friends rejoice in laughter as I peel in pain.  
Their smile my tear.  
For we are apart.  
For math is as it should and two continue to be so, when I wished it one.  
Wished us one.

nccuco

Sem comentários: