Description

Nuno C Cuco - Poems. Shorts. Scripts. Songs.

Sixteen [short story] - Can send through email if requested.

terça-feira, outubro 12, 2010

The other Legion

[kind of poor. not that great...]

I've called u so many names.
Non of which i choose to tame and say is mine.

If i ask myself why,
you should of realized long ago
your worth as much as a dime.
Though not my intention

this rhyme serves me well. 


I hope to create in you some sort of infatuation,
keep on me your attention
for only a moment.
For after i grasp your breath
and lock your touch in my memory
you are to become my torment.
Thrown away, locked in my pouch,
as vulnerable as grass, u seem to just pass.
(stop the comment! i do not care)
pass through my life
as i riped you out of my heart. 


Your voice (which i don't bare)
became a clean knife
i use to keep people apart.
Nuno.. keep the poise.
Do not lean any further.

For the abyss lies two feet away
and i am not keen
to see you at the end of this. 


Oblivion. It's where i am. It's what you are. 

I do not call you mine
for so many names only serve to pass time.

You were a waste of time...

I've called you so many names,

and this is what you became.


nccuco 

Sem comentários: