Description

Nuno C Cuco - Poems. Shorts. Scripts. Songs.

Sixteen [short story] - Can send through email if requested.

domingo, outubro 17, 2004

I Love

Já escrevi isto bem antes que qualquer outro poema que aqui tenho mas nunca postei devido á sua simplicidade. Como até gosto, here it is:

"I Love"

The beauty. It is so simple, I love to stare ... I have decayed! Become what i have avoided. I feel! I feel more then i have ever expected. I wish it would go away… The pain, The life I feel, It makes me what I do not want to be, It makes me human ...

nccuco

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

When I’ll see you again?
I miss you so much…
I want you here with me…
I want to feel you just one more time…
I want to see your face, your smile again…
You always said you care about me…
You always said that you’ll be there when I need you…
I always trust in you…
And now? Now that I need you! Where are you?
I look around and I see everyone but you…
Did you miss me?
Would you come back?
I don’t know…
I don’t trust you anymore…
Just tell me, do you feel the same?

Isto nao é dedicado a ninguem! apeteceu-me! :)
este inda n tinha nenhum comment!k kida k eu sou! lol ;)
bjitos