Description

Nuno C Cuco - Poems. Shorts. Scripts. Songs.

Sixteen [short story] - Can send through email if requested.

quinta-feira, outubro 14, 2004

God’s Megalomania

bem.. mais um.. lol just finished wrighting it. Smalleste untill know, and diferent form the rest. It's about a contradiction in who created who and who is greater then who: god or mankind? A Conflict in god's mind, who needs who. Hope you enjoy it.

"God’s Megalomania”

Bow to me for I am god!

He who you do not deserve to be!

Creator of emotions,

Destroyer of homes,

Be banned from my presence!

Unworthy for your over right,

Outrageous perfection!

A plague, consumers of life,

Sucking all we have to give until starvation!

You are my people

And can do only what options I give you.

I created you, I’ve destroyed you.

You are my all, my suicidal attempt.

With you I was born, with u I will die.

I am God!

Unworthy of your presence...

I ask Men for forgiveness

For I do not deserve to be among thee

To be like you is my ascension,

My rise to perfection.

nccuco

Sem comentários: