Description

Nuno C Cuco - Poems. Shorts. Scripts. Songs.

Sixteen [short story] - Can send through email if requested.

quinta-feira, janeiro 13, 2011

Satisfying Society

[not that great in English]

In my smile transpires a reality from another time. 
I am not what i once was. 
All i have left is this rancor for a corupt society 
That does not let me be. 

I desire the flesh. I desire satisfaction! 
When in the precision of my happiness,
that cannot coexiste with knoledge, i desired emotion.
Now, posses and corrupt your body. 
Satisfy my will in the devine curvature that you are. 
You. Plural. Because it is the multaplicity of things that i crave for. 
You will be. No, I emend. 
They will be mine, 
The desires that you haven't chosen. 
And one by one i pick the ripe fruits of the sins you've planted. 

You do not deserve but my frustrated touch so i can fix the poverty,
the rotten that i have dipped my heart in. 
I wish myself free from an inexisting feeling. 
So that happiness can fall upon you 
like a slight touch complemented by my calm wisper, 
with my hand on your chest: your mine. 
Were mine. Now and forever in a past... far away. 
Full of ppl i once knew. 
Now all we have is this bitter solitude 
In the sweet freedom to reunit once again.
nccuco

Sem comentários: